Apollo XI 50th Anniversary Gala GALAXY Sponsor
$100,000 (Only two available)
- Inclusion in most Apollo XI 50th Anniversary Gala marketing material for the entire year!
- Top recognition on RoadtoApollo50th and BuzzAldrinVentures websites for the entire year!
- Right to use Buzz Aldrin’s name in company literature and marketing material promoting sponsorship status for the entire year, with BAV approval
- Half-page, four-color ad in Apollo XI 50th Anniversary Gala Program
- Verbal sponsor recognition by emcee on stage
- Inclusion on “evening-of” Gala Signage
- Name or logo on alternating display during Gala
- Inclusion of company item in Gala guest takeaway
- (24) Twenty-four, VIP tickets into Reagan Library Air Force One Pavilion the evening of the gala
- (3) Three tables with reserved, preferred, premium seating
- VIP, honorary guest (Apollo era space icon, astronaut, or celebrity) to sit at your tables
- Complimentary valet parking for all guests
- Pre-Gala Reception and four-course meal, to include beverages, underneath Air Force One
- Apollo XI Program where Buzz Aldrin will personally reflect on his mission
- Access to an exclusive Apollo XI Memorabilia Silent Auction
Special “Gala-Orbiting” Events
- Private, VIP, Pre-Gala Meet and Greet with Buzz Aldrin, astronauts and celebrities
- Tour of Reagan’s Retired Air Force One with Buzz Aldrin prior to the gala
- Admission to a private, VIP gala after-party, with Buzz Aldrin
- (2) Two invitations to all BAV supported Apollo XI Anniversary events in addition to the Gala, when applicable.
Gala Photo Opportunities:
- Professional photo with Buzz Aldrin for all guests
- Special photo op boarding Air Force One, recreating the famous pre-board “wave” of the President and First Lady
- Buzz Aldrin’s Autograph on YOUR GUESTS’ special gala photo
Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
Event Presented by Buzz Aldrin Ventures in Support of Human SpaceFlight Institute, a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization.
Sponsorship, over fair market value, should be considered a tax-deductible donation.